The Crane And Lifting Experts
To manage any lifting operation involving cranes safely requires a high level of expertise, training, and support. Pro-Lifting has passionately embraced safety and challenged the industry to continually improve. Our clients are safe in the knowledge they have the most comprehensive approach to lifting safely in the UK.
Rescue from height
All our lifting teams are CPCS qualified and trained in Rescue using the Heightec Rescue System. Every site with a tower crane requires 3 persons as a minimum to carry out a rescue from height. Once you have three Pro-Lifting team members on site they then become your rescue from height team. Additional site staff can either be trained on or off-site.
Safe systems of work
When we arrive on site we commence our rigorous mobilization process, which includes:
- Creating a comprehensive filing system that is simple and easy to navigate through.
- Set up the logins for our online portal that are site-specific and upload to relevant paperwork to ensure it is available remotely.
- Create both the lift plan and rescue plan and all associated documentation.
- Induct all lifting personnel on site.
Lunch and learn
Our lunch and learn sessions encourage dialogue and debate relating to all aspects of the lifting on site. We invite all stakeholders to participate and take ownership whilst sharing best practice at all levels.
All of our Pro-Lifting site team have been through our extensive recruitment and selection process. This includes profiling them and recognizing their strengths and weaknesses. We then create a personal development plan to extend their knowledge and further develop their areas of expertise.
Our services include
- Crane Management and consultancy
- The provision of Appointed Persons
- Crane Supervisors and Slinger Signallers
- Full contract lift solution from concept to completion
To summarise, Pro Lifting is proud to treat our Customers, Staff and Supply chain with equal respect. We have a philosophy of developing our colleagues at work and empower them to deliver an unparalleled level of customer service and efficiency to all areas of the construction and associated industries.